The tuition fee and studio fees for the academic year 2013-2014 will be available starting june 2013.
Underneath you can find the¬†information for the academic year 2012-2013.
To¬†calculate the total amount of your tuition fee and studio fee for the academic year 2012-2013 you can use the Excel file 2012-2013.
Please pay the exact amount as soon as possible or the latest before the 1st of November 2011 via bank transfer:¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
Bank : BNP PARIBAS FORTIS¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
Bank address: Warandeberg 3 ‚Äď 1000 Brussel ‚Äď Belgium
IBAN : BE57 0016 1571 3135¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
BIC : GEBABEBB¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
Mention: Name and first name of the student + chosen study field¬†
TUITION FEE 2012-2013
Students from the European Higher Education Area (Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus,
Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy,
Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands,
Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Spain, Czech
Republic, United Kingdom, Sweden) for a diploma or¬†credit contract:
596,30 euro / year and full programme (54 credits till 66 credits)
Other countries for all types of contracts:
Fixed: 698,39 euro + 95,31 euro/credit¬†
STUDIO FEE 2012-2013
All bachelor and master students Conservation and Restoration and Visual Arts, who are subscribed with a diploma- and/or credit contract, pay a studio fee, costs for field trips and general services according to the following principle:
- 10 credits or less: 20 euro
- 21 credits or less: 50 euro
- 31 credits¬†or less: 70 euro
- More than 31 credits: 125 euro
Students who have subscribed with an exam contract will not be asked to pay the fee if this is their only study contract.
All the credits from the different contracts will be added for the calculation of the fee.
Should any changes in credits occur during the academic year, there will be made a new calculation for the studio fee, costs for field trips and general services.
Students who stop studying before November 1 conform article 21 can get a refund of the paid studio fee, costs for field trips and general services minus a administrative cost of 20 euro.
After this date it is not possible to receive a refund.
Studio fee, costs for field trips and general services can only be used as an allowance for the following common goals:
- Goods, fabrics, transport and consumables, commonly purchased for the students so they can participate in educational activities.
- Software licenses en hardware that the student uses during practical lessons.
- Investments, repairs and maintenance of borrowed- and use equipment.
- Didactic field trips, visits, performances and lectures that fit in the educational program.
- Photocopies meant for the students, their administrative file and courses.
- Communal costs like entrance tickets, brochures, travel guides, guides etc‚Ä¶ during study trips or¬† excursions.